|RM 18S, 27/F, HO KING COMM CTR, 2-16 FAYUEN ST, MONGKOK KOWLOON, HONG KONGemail@example.com|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Lamina Conditioning Casing Cylinder||Function:||Slicing And Conditioning Sub-line Of Tobacco Primary Line|
|Keywords:||Lamina, Conditioning, Casing|
cigarette packing machines,
cigarette manufacturing machine
WQ373~WQ3324 Lamina Conditioning & Casing Cylinder
This product is used in slicing and conditioning sub-line of tobacco primary processing line for loosening,
conditioning and casing of tobacco lamina after slicing,which can improve the tenacity and processing durability
of the lamina,and improve the flavor of the lamina as well.In this way,requirements of the subsequent
technological procedure can be met.
- Frequency conversion speed regulation for the rotation of the cylinder.
- With hot circulating air system for purpose of increasing temperature of lamina inside the cylinder,good for
lamina to absorb moisture and casing liquid,and improve looseness of lamina and evenness of casing
- Rotary filtering screen with brush roller and hot water cleaning is set at upward side of material discharging
chamber.It is convenient to clean the rotary filtering screen.
- Auto control over casing application,temperature and moisture content.The parameters of running status,such
as flow rate of moisturized water,flow rate of casing liquid,hot air temperature,and rotary speed of cylinder,
etc.can be centralized monitored and controlled.
- High level of safety and maintainability,there set limit switch and isolating switch at unmindful places for
ensuring safe,convenient and quick operation and repair.
- Cylinder with auto jacking-up device for option,for purpose of convenient maintenance and reducing
compression against support roller during downtime.
- Rated capacity:640kg/h~9600kg/h
- Output temperature:60C~75C
- Casing ratio:1.25%~5%(set as per users'requirements)
- Maximum increase of lamina moisture content:10%
- Lamina loosening rate:>98%
- Specification of casing tank:30L~1000L(designed as per users'requirements)
Contact Person: Tom